Advisers & Accountants
Our service is all about you. You are the director of your client’s financial wealth and we are your support team. WMW are your natural resource of talented SMSF management, knowledge and administrative skill.
It is highly recommended that you discuss with us our costs, and how they work in unison with the fees you charge. All WMW systems are structured to ensure that we operate under your logo, allowing you to maintain the business relationship. We will provide a detailed Outsourcing agreement ensuring that you and your client base are protected. A copy of agreement template can be provided at our initial meeting.
WMW is dedicated to assisting you in everything related to SMSFs only. We are not looking to provide your clients with any other kind of accounting services.
SMSF Licenced Accountant Adviser services are available for you. To save you obtaining and maintaining an accountants licence, we provide this service for you, if this is your preference. You maintain the client relationship, whilst we operate as though we are your SMSF staff/team.
Why not sit down together and have a chat about it.
Please contact us either by email email@example.com
Or by calling
Darren Newton 0412 167 380 Kathryn Bunting 0427 083 507
All covered under the one fee (except *)- so you can choose what you need:
- Your logo / our logo financial reports
- SMSF Tax Agent service (you lodge the return or we can)
- SMSF Licenced Adviser Accountant Services
- Audit Arrangement and attendance
- Fee management / volume discounts
- Client completion management
- GST Registration & lodgement (standard for all funds)
- Information Mail Outs (i.e. Budget updates)
- Trust Deed Management*
- Pension Commencement* and pension monitoring
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements Set Up* and Management
- Centrelink Age Pension entitlements and completion of forms
- Organise Rollovers
- Lump Sum Payments / Rollovers out
- Transition to Retirement Pensions appropriateness review (considering budget changes)
- Concessional and Non-Concessional Contribution Monitoring
- Attendance to new requirements to meet Federal Budget legislative changes
- Plus, much more