SMSF Admin Service
A Self Managed Superannuation Fund (“SMSF”) is a superannuation policy controlled by you, the trustees/members of the superannuation fund. You act as trustees or as directors of the corporate trustee. In this way, you maintain control over the investment decisions and operations of the SMSF. Naturally there is a level of responsibility that the trustees must accept. However, the trustees can be supported by a panel of professionals to guide them. This is your financial future so ensuring you have control can be paramount. Wealth Management West (“WMW”) acts under a “best interest” policy. Our commitment is to act in your best interests at all times, within the parameters of our agreement with you. You will receive a SMSF administration service that encompasses every aspect of your administrative needs. Please review our About Us page to see the level of experience and competency you will receive from our team.
Meeting your SMSF’s annual commitments:
- Preparation of annual member statements.
- Preparation of the fund’s end of year financial statements.
- Preparation of the fund’s annual tax return.
- Preparation of the trustee company’s ASIC annual return (if required).
- Preparation and lodgement of the fund’s Business Activity Statement, at least annually, where the SMSF is registered for GST.
Whilst providing all reasonable care and skill, WMW will provide an accounting and administrative service, including but not limited to:
- Fund establishment
- Rolling over your existing superannuation policies to your SMSF
- Facilitating and/or arranging a Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangement (“LRBA”)
- Upfront compliance and superannuation taxation guidance
- Reconciled fund bank accounts on a daily or monthly basis, depending on the bank account chosen.
- Processing, taxation and compliance review of fund transactions as and when the transactions occurs.
- Continuous maintenance of the benefit of each member of the SMSF, including benefit components, insurance details and other requirements.
- Auditor, tax agent, actuary and other third party appointment and liaison.
- Superannuation contribution monitoring and guidance as appropriate and in conjunction with third parties such as your business/personal accountant and/or your adviser.
- Processing of irregular fund activity such as death and disability claims, purchase of non-standard assets (such as collectibles).
- Electronic maintenance of secretarial records.
- Electronic maintenance of the SMSF’s historical records.
- Input of initial member and employer records.
- Pension commencement and ongoing maintenance.
- Provide up to date fund and investment reports.
For all enquireis, please submit a form through our "Contact Us" page and WMW will get in contact with you.